If your doctor has sent you the link to register with a verification code and you no longer have it, please contact your provider and request that they ‘Resend Registration Invitation’. This will generate new verification code for you.
• Here are the instructions for registering from a browser (Chrome, ) on your device:
• Click the following link: https://www.novarievisit.ca
• Click the green box that says “For Patients”
• Click on the blue text that says “Sign up now”
• Enter your email address and create a password. Please ensure it has a capital letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
• Click “Create”
• On the next page, there should be a question asking you “Did you receive an email inviting you to register for Novari ePortal?”. Please click No and then click “Next”
• Type the last name of your doctor into the search bar. Click the “Search” button.
• Find your doctor on the list and click “Select”
• Click “Next”
• Fill out the form with your personal information.
• When you are finished, click “Register” and the form will be sent to your doctor.
Watch this video to see a visualization.