How do I register?
Novari eVisit is available to patients who have been pre-registered by their healthcare professional. Please contact your healthcare professional to inquire if they are participating in the joint Novari eVisit / OTN virtual care program.
- View email sent from Novari Admin
- Copy registration code
- Click on the green text that says “Register Now”
- Click on the blue text that says “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Click “Create”
- On the resulting page, click the checkbox beside “Yes” and then click “Next”
- Enter your date of birth and verification code
- You should see “Registration Complete” briefly on the top of the page
- Read and Accept ePortal Agreements
- From there you should be able to proceed with requesting care from your physician
- Go to https://eportal.on.novarihealth.net
- Click the blue lettering that says “Sign up now”
- Enter your email address and create a password. Please ensure it has a capital letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
- Click “Create”
- On the resulting page, click the checkbox beside “No” and then click “Next”
- Type the last name of your doctor into the search bar. Click the “Search” button.
- Find your doctor on the list and click “Select”
- Click “Next”
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- When you are finished, click “Register” and the form will be sent to your doctor.
How do I sign in?
An email should have been sent to you from your healthcare professional when you were first registered. Please refer to that email for your unique passphrase and step-by-step instructions. If you did not receive an email from your healthcare professional, they may not be signed up for eVisit yet. Please contact your healthcare professional to see if they are part of the Novari eVisit program.
What browsers can I use?
The eVisit application is fully supported in Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer 11.
How do I bookmark this page?
Before bookmarking the page, please make sure that you are on the sign in screen. Once you see the sign in screen follow the following steps depending on your internet browser.
Chrome – Once logged in, look at the top of the browser for the URL bar. On the far righthand side of the URL bar, you should see a star. Click the star and press “Bookmark this page”. You can choose to rename the page if you’d like, or just click Done.
Internet Explorer 11 – Once logged in, look at the top right side of the browser for the star. Click Add to Favourites. You can choose to rename the page if you’d like, or just click Add.
Firefox – Once logged in, look at the top right side of the browser for the four vertical lines that resemble a library. Click the Bookmarks button, then Bookmark this Page. You can choose to rename the page if you’d like, or just click Done.
Is it free?
Yes! Novari has partnered with OTN to provide a free, online tool that gives patients and healthcare professional a platform to connect virtually to discuss medical issues. Virtual appointments using the Novari eVisit system with participating healthcare professionals and patients are covered by OHIP.